First: you can vote for co-host here: https://surveyhero.com/c/2098a50d . The community vote will weigh 60% on the total, while the rest 40% is hosts' vote. Second: we have some proposals of categories and rules so you can vote whether to apply or delete in the comments (it should be easy, but we never know). If you want to add some proposals, wait for the comment that says "Other suggestions for rules and categories:" and reply to it. Suggestions that aren't replies to that comment will count as much as a speech of a seven-year-old about the pension system.
Treat others with respect. By posting, you are agreeing to the Rules of Conduct. Notify Followers