Published on by FutheadNewsStaff 1 Comments
This week your regular host Ben sat down, just before launch, to interview the FIFA21 gameplay producers Kantcho Doskov and Sam Rivera. He put a variety of questions to the pair, including many from listeners:
- What were the challenges developing the game this year in particular?
- Will there be more effective playstyles in FIFA21?
- Will a META always exist in FUT?
- Is there a push for a more manual FUT?
- Why would it be good to make the game more manual?
- Player personality - is it just improved AI?
- What has been done to counter low depth/drop back?
- How do you ensure a change isn't too effective?
- Importance of Weak Foot and tweaks for FIFA21
- Why Agile Dribbling is more significant than you might think
- What skills should we learn when we get started?
Supporters of the pod keep it going, get double the pod content (for just $3 a month) via Patreon over at bit.ly/morepod. Including plenty of weekly exclusive tips, insights and discussion!