Published on by FutheadNewsStaff 5 Comments
FUT legend AirJapes, trading experts ImADuckQuackk and MattFUTTrading sit down with your host Ben, to discuss their approaches to starting FUT21. They cover the spectrum from the Web/Companion App to proper launch:
- Taking advantage of ‘pre-console’ FUT
- SBCs & Objectives
- Importance of Web/Companion App to ‘RTGs’
- What player you should bring into your club early
- Early Game Access plans
- Rivals rewards impacts
- FIFA Points potential
- Small Value Trading Methods for ‘RTGs’
- Market Inflation and when to buy/sell players
- Loads more!
Supporters of the pod keep it going, get double the pod content (for just $3 a month) via Patreon over at bit.ly/morepod. Including the longer, an added Q&A on the above topics, covering:
- How will new elements impact the start of FUT
- Bronze/silver pack methods
- Should you wait to play your rivals placement matches
- Is doing Draft a trap?
- Most important positions to buy first?
- What nationality should you choose for your starter pack?
- OTW Investing
- Which Rivals rewards should you take?
- Plenty of trading tips!
- Much more!