Published on by FutheadNewsStaff
They join Ben for this FUT Birthday Special as 10 years of FUT becomes 11 Years!
In the flashback section we get behind the scenes insights from former EA employee and current esports host/content creator Chu "ChuBoi" Morah, who returns with Steve "The FUT Coach" Stokes and Futhead News Editor Emeritus and Free Pack Project creator Tom Mills, who has some particularly special throwbacks.
From Wallyson to Welliton, Lalas to Luiz and dozens of listener picks too, this is your extensive FUT nostalgia hit after 11 years of the world's most popular football game mode!Its a hefty episode, weighing in as the longest in FWP history. Fear not as these handy timestamps guide you:
- 00:00 - The FUT Nostalgia Trip Begins
- 07:00 - FIFA10: The Reign of Agbonlahor
- 10:00 - FIFA 11: Silver Messi
- 14:00 - FIFA12: Welly and Wally
- 23:00 - FIFA13: Pivotal Year and a Bazooka
- 31:00 - FIFA14: Chu has to sell FUT to EA
- 40:00 - FIFA15: Unguessable United Striker
- 56:00 - FIFA16: A Strange Edition
- 1:03:00 - FIFA17: Best FIFA ever?
- 1:12:00 - FIFA18: 250 games with IF Fellaini
- 1:19:00 - FIFA18 into FIFA19: Entertaining if nothing else!Plus in the supporter's Extra Time podcast here (available along with all FUT Weekly bonus podcasts for just $3):
- In depth on a crazy fun 3421 from Japes
- Alex's competitive gameplan selection
- Icon Swaps 3 dilemmas and help
- Downsides of pressing
- How to operate your subs
- Breaking down narrow formations