Published on by FutheadNewsStaff 1 Comments
The FUT Weekly Podcast is back again with an exciting new full episode drop.
FIFA YouTube legend (and Tuesday Night Football $1000 Pro Tournament commentator) AirJapes and trading guru extraordinaire MattFUTTrading join FUT Weekly's very own host and producer Ben to rundown an interesting week that was in the community, look ahead to what may be just on the horizon, as well as and drop some (much needed for some of us) gameplay pointers.
Amongst this week's show's topics:
- League SBCs are everywhere; so which one(s) should you do?
- Has shooting in FIFA 20 got harder? Here's the angles Japes takes
- Market analysis: From Black Friday/Super Sunday to FUTMAS with investing tips
- Post-patch passing concerns?
- How to get the most out of wide players
And so much more.
Plus, in an exclusive Extra Time podcast: how much are Pro FIFA players really paid? How to get the most out of fullbacks, and a ton more insights. Worth checking out here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/32072383
You can get all the FUT Weekly Patreon-only bonus podcasts all while supporting the podcast from just $3 a month. There's tons of subscriber benefits (including a members only Discord). Check it all out: https://bit.ly/morepod