Published on by FutheadNewsStaff 1 Comments
FUT Weekly Podcast host Ben is joined this week by Futhead's very own Luke "LukeZim" Zimmermann, to debrief and share his hands on experience with FIFA 20 from EA Play/feedback sessions. From freekick and penalties changes to apparently slower gameplay and some thoughts about the skill-move chaining nerfing fears, there is plenty to discuss (from this admittedly very early build of the next edition of the title.)
Regular guest market expert/streamer WyseFIFA also lends his thoughts on Ultimate TOTS, some recent pricey SBCs, Team of the Season overall, and our panel also breaks down how stat upgrades in-game actually work -- which can lead to rather concerning stamina on certain promo players!
A reminder that regular FUT Weekly podcast episodes like this one will always be free, but to get the podcast weekly (via bonus shows) as well as much more, please continue supporting the pod by becoming a Gold or Icon patron! You can check out all the perks on offer here.
- 0:00 -- Ultimate TOTS/TOTS overall thoughts
- 19:05 -- Flashback Stamina issues/stats upgrades debunked
- 29:08 -- Hands on impressions from "FIFA 20"
- 37:49 -- How freekicks/penalty changes feel
- 40:46 -- Does FIFA 20 actually feel slower?
- 47:00 -- Ultimate TOTS/guaranteed SBC pricing
-- Other ways