Published on by FutheadNewsStaff
In this episode of the FUT Weekly Podcast, the FUT legend AirJapes, Steve Stokes aka TheFUTCoach) and market expert ImADuckQuackk join your host Ben to discuss their top gameplay tips for FIFA21 so far:
- Diagnosing defensive issues
- Important 3 at the back tips
- Gameplay frustrations - are they due to connection?
- Game changing information about improving your jockey!
- How to press effectively
- How to get out of the press
- Pressing nerf incoming?
- Fun and effective additions: player lock & flair goals
Plus sponsorship from Beer52 means 8 Free Craft beers for those 18+ and UK based! Just head to beer52.com/FUT!
Supporters of the pod keep it going, get double the pod content (for just £3 a month) and can enter the 12,000 FIFA Point giveaway via Patreon over at bit.ly/21podpoints2. This includes a 2nd weekly podcast, this weeks focuses on content and the market:
- Road To The Final Team 1 Thoughts
- RTTF Kounde Review
- How RTTF final players look as investments
- Tips for Live FUT Friendly objectives
- Objective tips
- Market going forward
- "League SBCs" Return
- Much more!
Follow the FUT Weekly Podcast on Twitter or Facebook