Published on by FutheadNewsStaff
Nepenthez joins AirJapes, Ben, and The Guide's Tazz, who has played FIFA21 (an early build). They dig into the new features explained in the latest FIFA21 Gameplay Pitch Note article. If you haven’t heard it already you can listen to the ‘audiobook’ on Futhead.
You'll find discussion on:
- 'New' Player Personalities
- Creative "Manual" Runs
- Balancing attack and defence
- Revamped heading and crossing
- Much needed passing changes
- Contextual Agile Dribbling
- Japes finding a Co-op friend
Supporters of the pod keep it going, get double the pod content (for just $3 a month) via Patreon over at bit.ly/morepod. Including the extended edition of this pod, covering:
- Low-skill skill moves
- Biggest difference playing FIFA21 compared to FIFA20
- "Super Cancel" could be massive
- Big but low-key: responsiveness changes
- FUT becoming more manual?