I used Cabaye as a CDM in a 4-2-3-1 with Yanga M'Biwa, Moussa Sissoko, Mavuba and Nene (squad will be on my profile).
He was absolutely amazing, good workrates keeps him in the right position the whole match. There is no doubt about what makes Cabaye special, he's pass and shot. Though as a lot of players he aren't good on the ball not to strong nor pacey, also seems to have a agile/smoothness lack, but remember he is a playmaker not a speed dribbler.
Anyway here are the pros and cons!
- Amazing shots! If I could rate he's shot, I would rate it 10/10!
- Good workrates!
- Amazing playmaker
- Good nation and league!
- Good at freekicks (precision) and corners (curve)
- Bad defending, doesn't quite have the strength og tackle stats to be a 10/10 CDM
- Small and weak, easily pushed off the ball so remember he is a playmaker
- Pitty he doesn't have more pace...
- Kind of "unagile," not so smooth big turnings and movements, which seems to be a bit of a lack to a lot of players.
Overall a very, very, very good player for the price.
He will definitely go in my BOTY GS (bargains of the year).
I still have 162 words to fill in so I'll make a bit commercial of my profile!
Go ahead and take a look at my profile!
- Lots of cool hybrid and GS's
- I'm always ready to help you out making your squad!
And by the way I'm looking to buy Cristiano Ronaldo, sadly I can only offer 800k + some players, but I can negotiate to you by helping you out with your squads.
Lots of good stuff coming up on my profile, take a look at it!