Wow, i don't usually write reviews on players, but after using this card i just couldn't resist it.. I kind off feel like it's my responsibility to inform the rest off the community about this incredible card.
First off, this is the team i played him in: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iRYI8alYnJi5S:ps3
I managed to get 10 goals in 11 matches, and as a LM in a 352 that is quite impressive! 2 Penalty, 3 Freekicks, 5 Playgoals.
Now, let's jump on to the every-single-stat-review:
- 85 Ball control, Just immense, the ball sticks sooo tight to his feet. Comparable to the likes of Nani (10/10)
- 85 Crossing, I'm really not much off a "crosser", especially with Right-footed players on the right, but the few times i use the "swap wingers" tactic in-game, and got him over on the Right side it was good! Almost always managed to pick out Doumbia on the back-post (8/10)
- 91 Curve, More curves than Kim Kardashian? Mehh, not really, but godly nontheless! Finesse-shot with this guy, and you will score more often than not. (9/10)
- 86 Dribbling, So good! Again, comparable to the likes off Nani and Hazard, too tight! (10/10)
- 89 Finishing, Ridiculous, combine his finishing with 91 Curve - Finesse for days! (9/10)
- 95 Free kicks, Tbh, i'm not too good at Free kicks, but somehow even I can hit the target with him! 10/10 is an insult..
- 39 Heading, Actually felt so much better, don't know why. He never missjudged any air-balls, he's never in the box though.. (6/10)
- 76 Long passing, Not outstanding, but good enough to turn the play over to Hulk at RM (8/10)
- 86 Long shots, Honestly, his longshots were the reason i bought him, and he delivered, almost always on target! (9/10)
- 38 Marking, Doesn't even matter..
- 86 Penalties, So good! You get so much aming-time, it's ridiculous! If you miss a penalty with this card, you're shit.. (10/10)
- 82 Short passing, Spot on, every single time. Very good for playing quick passes! (8/10)
- 89 Shot power, I don't even know how to describe his shooting, so hard! (10/10)
- 28 Sliding tackle, Mehh, doesn't even matter..
- 46 Standing tackle, Doesn't matter, again..
- 80 Volleys, I love to shot bouncing through balls with this card, he always times the shots to perfection! (9/10)
- 93 Acceleration, sweeeet, So good to dash between defenders with him! His change of pace is so good! (10/10)
- 99 Agility, Perfection, you can't get it any better than this. (11/10
- 99 Balance, Again, you just can't get any better than this. (11/10)
- 74 Jumping, Actually wins surprisingly many headers due to this! (8/10)
- 87 Reations, Good for interceptions, also feels so quick on the turns (8/10)
- 86 Sprint speed, Godly good, not as good as the acceleration, but when he's on the run you'll have a hard time stopping him!(10/10)
- 80 Stamina, doesn't seem to drop much after matches, i use two teams and play everyother match, so it doesn't matter as much for me as it might do to you.
- 45 Strength, feels a bit weak, but it's seems like it's hard for the opposition to push him off the ball, provably because of his crazy balance and agility. (5/10)
- 76 Aggression, Seems like he's a bit off a fighter when he's on the ball. Tries to push and pull the opponents as much as possible. Rarely gets booked, in fact never for me. (7/10)
- 74 Positioning, Decent, but not as good as i hoped. Finds himself in good positions. But I wish they would have upgraded it from his regular card.. (7/10)
- 38 Interceptions, actually feels better than 38, i think it's due to his reactions and he seems to make some sick interceptions every now and then. (8/10)
- 81 Vision, good, but once again a stat that isn't upgraded from his regular card.. 90+ and he would be immense! (8/10)
Conclution; The cheap mans Hazard? I don't think so, i'd rather call it the rich mans mistake!
Is he worth it? Yes, he's only 40k, and better than Hazard IMO(Yes, i have tried him.)
10/10, you might think i'm exaggerating, but hear me; Try him now, and make up an opinion yourself! He will only rise in price once people get to know about him.